Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Photo Shoot with Caden and lots of other stuff....

Just having some camera fun while Carson was napping a few days ago. I did this with Carson at about this age, so it was fun to do again. :) Enjoy...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He makes this face ALL the time:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lots has happened in our family this week. We celebrated my Papa's 78th b-day on Saturday by having a picnic in the mountains. It was such a fun time, and Carson LOVED playing in the creek that ran by our site. Carson has been talking so well lately. His sentences have become much more fluid and I'm surprised everyday at how complex his sentences are becoming. He throws a football better than I do, and he loves to play pitch-matching games where Cary and I sing a note and he tries to sing it back. He's fairly accurate too, which is fun. (Yeah, I realize many of you are going to think we are SUCH music nerds :)) And he will sit and sing songs with you for as long as he can, and when you think you are done, he will think of another song to sing. Caden cut his third tooth on Saturday, his top tooth that is to the right of his two center teeth (he doesn't have those yet). He is going to look so funny when it comes in fully, and the opposite tooth is not far behind. He is also sitting up really well, and launching himself all over the room. He stands up on his hands and feet with his bottom up in the air and then throws himself forward. He also pulled himself up onto our pastor's couch today during our meeting after church, and I missed it. I can't believe he is doing these things so early!

Two other major things happened this week as well. My sister Natalie:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
decided to move to California to be near my brother and all of our family out there. I think it is going to be an awesome mover for her. Her hairstyling business should do really well, and I know it will be awesome to be a part of our uncle's church there and to be by all of our Daddy's family. I'm so excited for you Natalie!!

Also, my sister Kelsey became engaged on Friday!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Congrats Scott and Kelsey! We are SO excited for all of the things to come in your lives and your life together! Kelsey also leaves for college on Thursday, but we are all trying not to think about that... :) She is going to have SO MUCH FUN!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow It was a big weekend for you guys! Congrats to the boys on their accomplishments and to your sisters for their big steps in life! HOw exciting!!!

Rach said...

What a fun update! Congrats to your sisters on their big events! Caden looks so adorable in those pictures! What a little mover! I laughed when you were talking about the pitch-matching games...sounds like something my parents would have done when we were babies! :) So cute!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how much Caden is growing!! Such a cute little thing. You guys have been busy this week, but I really love your photo shoot, you are good at taking such cute pictures. Congrats to both your sisters.
Work was okay today, I missed Addyson like crazy and she didn't eat for like 5 hours because she didn't want the bottle again. She was also very fussy today.....not sure when they start cutting teath but it's either that or she misses me :) Thanks for the encouragement, I need all I can get.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of your sisters!! I know you are so proud of the both of them. Awesome pics of Caden......did you just change the color to black and white in your picassa pics or did you actually take them in black and white.......just curious b/c they are soooo good. Anyways......we have been busy this week..with school starting and all...looks like ya'll have been busy as well. Have a good week.....love ya'll ......Britt