Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Maui - the first 2 days

We are having such a great time here! Cary worked yesterday and today, but will get to join us for some excursions for the next couple of days. Our condo is nice, and more than I expected. Carson has done better with the time change than I expected, and although we are starting our mornings pretty early, it's been so neat to see the sun rise. We've enjoyed the beach outside of our condo, and I've had a nice time reading books on the lanai while Carson naps in the afternoons. He LOVES the ocean and gets so excited about the waves - be sure to watch the video below because it's very funny. There is also a farmers market down the road that we have gotten the best pineapple from. Tomorrow we are planning on going to Hana where there are black and red sand beaches and some fresh water pools. It's a bit of a drive, but it should be really fun. Anyway, here are some pictures from our time so far and a video of Carson playing in the waves. I'll have more to post from our trip for sure!

Carson and Daddy on the airplane:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carson playing in the waves (He giggled every time the waves came up. It was hilarious!!):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the traditional self portrait of Carson and I when Cary is working:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The view of the sunset from our lanai:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and Carson and I playing in the ocean this evening:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hawaii looks beautiful!! we are freezing here..i am so jealous of you. i wish i was on a warm beach right now.

Deborah said...

WOW! Love the pics! I bet you guys are having tons of fun...in that warm weather...while we are freezing here! I'm glad you guys got to go!

Anonymous said...

Always so great to read your blog: it makes me feel like I am on the phone with you. Looks like you guys are having the best time. What a shock from the snow! Roy and I want to come down to Houston to see you guys when your there. I think we get back from Ponca on the 27th, and we'd like to come down to Houston and stay in a hotel and see you guys, if possible. All is well here. Can't wait to see you! Staci has Joel on Tues.! Love you guys. Deb Garton

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to correct my last comment - it's "you're," not "your." Geez, and I call myself an English teacher.

KriSTeN said...

wow i have to say Melissa you look gorgeous! i pray that i look that great when i am 30 weeks pregnant one day! you guys have such an adorable family...the maui pics are awesome! so breathtaking! God bless and Merry Christmas to you guys!
-Kristen

Anonymous said...

lol - That video!!! HAHAHA! Carson totally cracks me up!

Great pictures, too! : )