Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 27, 2006

Maui or Bust!!!

Couples Retreat was so much fun, and such a refreshing time for Cary and I. NOW...we're heading to Maui!!! I've never been to Hawaii and am so excited I can hardly stand it! I'll have tons of pictures to post, I'm sure! Oh, in case you were wondering, Cary has to go there on business, so Carson and I are joining him. We leave in the morning and will be back Monday. Be praying for our 8 hour flights...as well traveled as Carson is, the length of them is making me nervous! :) Can't wait to post beautiful pictures for you all to see!!! :) Oh, if anyone has ever been to Maui...is there anything that we should not miss?

Oh, here is a picture of Cary and I in Breckenridge during Couples Retreat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous...you get to go on all these great trips and you have gorgeous mountains in your stinkin' backyard!! :) (ok, maybe not backyard, but close enough!) You look great by the way! I'll pray for your flight...I'd be nervous about 8 hours too!! Have fun!

Unknown said...

How fuN!!!! i am so jealous. We thought about going to Hawaii instead of Acapulco, but I chickened out when I found out how long the flight would be for Hayden. Have fun and enjoy!!