Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Couples Retreat

I'm getting ready to put Carson down for the night, so this will be a quick post, but I figured a post was due... :) Cary flies in from New York tomorrow and then we are heading off to a resort in Breckenridge for our church's couple's retreat. It's the first one we've ever been to, and I am SO excited! My grandparents are coming up to stay with Carson, so he is bound to have fun. We get back on Saturday and then that night we have my sister's musical that she has a lead in - Anything Goes. It should be a fun weekend!

The house is coming along...I've painted Carson's and Caden's rooms and the kitchen and the bathroom ceiling (white, but all the ceilings will have to be painted, which is much harder than painting a wall I have learned...). Cary hopes to start hanging kitchen cabinets on Monday. So exciting! Now that we have paint on a few walls it feels like we're making progress, even if we have a ways to go. We still have to finish the kitchen, paint the rest of the house, Cary has to build a closet in Carson's room (I didn't paint that part), and we have to put all of the lights, sinks, mirrors and toilets and such in. We're getting there though...

Hope everyone has a fun weekend!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the house is coming along. You'll have to post pics of the boys rooms. The Noah theme sounds really cute. Have so much fun in Breckenridge!! Looks like you are getting another babymoon! Enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize you had so much work to do in the house! I also didn't know how handy Cary was! :) Sounds like everything is coming along well!! Have fun at your couples retreat...that ought to be a nice little vacation! We want to see pics soon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of the retreating but not of all the work on the house - wow! You guys are working so hard!