Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Austin's Knee

Good news!! Austin tore his MCL, not his ACL. This means that he won't have to have surgery!! He will have to wear a knee brace for 6 weeks and go through lots of physical therapy, but he will be good as new by the spring lacrosse season! Praise the Lord!!!

And on a side note.... I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE GREY'S!!!!!! That is all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah for Austin!! all you grey's fans are nutty :)

Rach said...

We are not nutty!! Yea for Grey's finally being back on!!!!!!!

Melissa, I'm glad your brother doesn't have to have surgery! That is great!!

And again, I am a Grey's junkie and proud!!

Michelle said...

I love Grey's Anatomy, and it was SOO good last night. I'm so glad it's back on.
I'm so glad that your brother is going to be alright!!!!
some more belly pictures please :)

Deborah said...

I LOVE GREY'S!! Good news about your bro!! New belly pics, please?

Unknown said...

You are halfway!! whoo hoo!!!

Michelle said...

So when do you get to find out what you are having???