Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 07, 2006

1st year pictures

Things are going well... We close on our house around the 18th, which is so exciting!! We're starting a new series for our youth group, which is sure to draw some new faces. Carson's learning new words everyday, and is talking a lot lately. We have a prenatal appointment tomorrow, FINALLY!!! It's been more than 2 months since I last had an appointment. Our insurance is so weird... And they'll set my appointment for our ultrasound at this appointment. I can't wait to find out what we're having. Maybe it will make this seem a little more real.

Last, but not least :) We finally got Carson's 1st year pictures done and picked them up, so here they are for your viewing pleasure! I scanned them in, so sorry they aren't the best quality.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Rach said...

OH MY GOSH, his pictures are so cute!!! The one of him crawling away is cute. And I love the one with you holding his hand!! Very cute! He looks SO MUCH like Cary!! Yea for a closing date! And double yea for your prenatal appt! Let us know how it goes!!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are precious!! We are getting pictures done on the 16th and I can't wait!!! I love his outfits! Congrats on your upcoming closings and your appointment tomorrow! You'll have to let us know what they say!

Deborah said...

What a doll! He is so cute! Yea for your new house! I bet you are ecstatic! I know I would be! Oh, check out my blog...something new! lol Have fun at your appointment!

Anonymous said...

AWWW he's so awesome. He's going to be a model. Good picks Melissa. He's growing too fast. I miss him. What did ya'll do last night for Cary's b-day? Have you had any morning sickness lately? Hope ya'll are doing good. Give Carson and big kiss for me.