Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

17 weeks

Our doctors appointment was short and sweet. I've gained 2 lbs so far, which isn't bad, I suppose. Everything was measuring well, and the baby's heartbeat was at 145. Our ultrasound will be in the evening on Oct. 12th, so 5 more weeks of waiting. That was the jist of it. )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for a goood appointment :)

Rach said...

Start counting down the days for that ultrasound!! Glad the appt went well! 2 lbs is great...I think I had gained like 15 lbs by then!! :)

Deborah said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to see the ultrasound pics! I know you are counting the days!