Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Update

We're home. We spent this last week house sitting for my family while they were basking in the sun in Playa del Carmen. I have to admit, I was jealous...although we've had gorgeous weather here. It's been mid 70's all week....I LOVE SPRING! :)

Carson has been napping for 3 hours now and shows no signs of stirring. I guess he is enjoying being back in his own crib. Cary and I are going out for dinner tonight to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. We're going to Carrabba's...yum! And Carson gets to spend the evening with Bella and Poppi (my mom and dad), so there will be fun had all around! I guess that's it for an update for now. I know that interesting things have happened...they've just escaped me for the moment.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is cool 1 year and 1 day after ours.
Have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Can you believe its been 3 years! WOWEE!!!

KriSTeN said...

happy anniversary! God bless!

Michelle said...

I meant...one day less then a year before our wedding...or we got married a year and a day after you did. Ha Have a good one

E. Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! I want a pink razr. =(