Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

3 year anniversary

Our celebration was lots of fun! Cary got me a pink razr cell phone :) And I got him 5 1-hour golf lessons. He was so excited. The food was fantastic, and we had creme brule for dessert - yum!! We really had a great time.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

KriSTeN said...

aww how awesome! ya i sell that phone here at Cingular Wireless. so i take it you have the best coverage in the nation! :) glad yall had fun!

Unknown said...

How exciting!! I love those phones!

Anonymous said...

Not so much of a creme brule girl myself. Sounds like you had a great time. And Congrats on three years! Lucky girl with your pink razr...I hope to get one next week :)

Jackie