Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 20, 2006

We survived!

Hey everyone!! We survived our unbelievably busy weekend, and for once, I'm thankful it is Monday! :) We really did have a lot of fun at all of our activities. Cary did so good at the Amazing Race finale on Friday night - I was so proud of him. We also had a great time with our teens on Saturday night for the winners night out. And our babysitting outreach on Sunday night went really well. Carson was such a trooper throughout all of our events. He was happy as always, and I must say that he LOVED the jumphouse that we had at the babysitting outreach. :) Hope you all had a great weekend!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Melissa,
He is SO cute...I'm glad you guys survived, sounds like you are always busy.
Have a GREAT week.

Michelle

Unknown said...

He is getting so big!! I can't believe it...Aww...I remeber that chair before it was covered and before Carson was here, and look there he is sitting in it reading a book!!!! AHHHH!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys survived! I always have to read a few blogs to catch up when I come by, so before I looked at your last one, I thought Cary was performing at THE Amazing Race Finale, in which case I was planning an excited heart attack. :) But I'm glad your event (probably a lot more important...) went so well :)

RYC - I think I put my own birthdate ... but maybe not... they still haven't written back. I also wonder if it was shut down because I had one e-mail address for both sites. That may have caused a problem. I'll figure it out and get a new one soon, though. :)

Anonymous said...

ryc- You are so smart.

Xanga actually offered to send me all of my blog entries. :) I could also fill out some paperwork and possibly have the blog reinstated... but ... it's just a blog. We're not married or anything. :) I think I will get them to send me my back blogs, though.