Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The sickies are better

Well, the sickies have been at our house lately. Cary got a bout of pneumonia, and Carson had a bad cold, along with teething...his 5th tooth cut through on Sunday. I have avoided the sickies for the most part. Other than that, we've been crazy busy, which is always fun. My brother had his first varsity (as a freshman!! - way to go Austin!!) lacrosse game Saturday, so we all went to that, and then the guys hung out while me, my mom, and grandma went to get a pedicure. It was lots of fun. Then we all met up and had dinner at my parents house. We grilled steaks, and it was wonderful!! :) It has been absolutely beautiful here, mid 70's today, but it looks like snow tomorrow. Crazy.

Here are my boys before the lacrosse game:
Image hosting by Photobucket

Carson and my mom made up a new game after our pedicures. My mom stuck the toe separators on her nose, and Carson just thought it was the funniest thing EVER. He kept taking it off and laughing hysterically, and then he would hand it back to her to play again. It was so funny!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

He also is getting braver and braver about standing up. Every once in a while, he will forget to hold on and just stand on his own. I can't believe it! He just started pulling up a few weeks ago!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Youth is going really well. I haven't talked about it on here very much, but Cary is doing such a good job, and we have gone from 23 kids to an average of 57 kids each week, and we've had 167 or so visitors come through since January. It seems crazy, but we've given our kids incentive to invite their friends, and they have stepped up. What's more, their friends like youth, and are passing up things like sporting events and ski trips to come to youth! God is so good! If you think about it, be praying for us in this venture.

Oh! Another praise report: Cary cleaned his office...PRAISE BE TO GOD!!! :) enough said :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Carson!! Everytime I read your posts it makes me so excited about things to come for Hayden! From what I can see in the picture of your mom, her hair looks so cute!

Stay warm in the snow. We have had hot days here, but nice breezy nights to hang out in until dark. I love this season.

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessing flow, Praise Him all creatures here below...
Sorry, I just couldn't help but break out in praise at reading your blog. Just kidding CareBear!
Carson you are so cute!!!!!!
Bella just loves you so much she could squeeze you til you squeak!
Love you all!
Bella

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is almost a year old. Growing up so fast.
I'm so glad that you all are feeling better. I love the pictures and Carson is such a cute little man. I'm glad everything is going good! Keep posting!!