Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Picture Tag

I got tagged by a few people... This picture is from April 08. I believe it was our very first chance to run through the sprinklers. Carson was having a ball, and Caden stood at the edge of the sprinklers crying because he wanted to play so bad but the water was cold. Very funny day.

So... anyone who reads my blog, but hasn't played yet, you're it! Go to your pictures file, go to the 4th file in your pictures file and post the 4th picture in that file. No editing, just post as is. Can't wait to see your pictures!! :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

But I have 16 folders in my picture file; which do I choose?