Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Yay for energy!!

My energy seems to be returning, and I am so excited! I know the boys are too. We have barely left the house for anything not required of us in weeks. Yesterday (the first day I felt more like myself) I took apart my whole kitchen, scoured everything and mopped the floor, did laundry, and gave myself a pedicure, all while playing with the kids and hanging out with them. Today, I was feeling good again, so we ventured out to Sir Bouncealots. It was Caden's first trip, and the boys both had a blast!

Watch this, Mama!
Photobucket

Caden's "camera" smile:
Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Deborah said...

They are both so cute!! YEA for energy! Where did Carson' hair go? Caden's hair is so "cool"!! I love it!

Rach said...

Yea for boosts of energy--that's always nice! The boys look like they had so much fun! And Carson's hair is chopped--it looks good!! We are about to chop Hud's off...it just isn't looking good. Oh, and RYC, Hud sings that song all the time now. It's hysterical! Backyardigans are great, aren't they??

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your energy returning...I always loved getting past the first 3 months and feeling better. Well I can't wait until you get to see what the sex of the baby is!! I know four people who are pregnant right now and they are both having girls...maybe you'll get to be thinking pink...:) Love you guys....Brittney

Michelle said...

I love how you change your blog for each child!!!

alicia said...

I am praying for my energy now! Now, I know why y'all love Colorado so much. It was so pretty there. Josh and I can't wait to go back. Hopefully, we will be able to just do a family trip and then come visit y'all. How is everything going with you and that new one growing inside you? How is the fam and the hubby? Miss y'all. Talk to ya again. Your boys are too cute.