Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Cary's Christmas party. It was Natalie who spiked the punch with too much tea. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like dirty diapers.

I thought it was funny when I put Lindsay's shirt on my head and danced the macarena on the sofa while singing `I'll Be Home for Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Cary's TV and don't know why Cary would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling BJ's wife a beautiful chicken---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and pink lipstick!

And when I threw up on Debbie's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that macaroni and cheese.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Honda Accord through my neighbor's living room. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a funny yorkie and have me arrested for cruelty to animals!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all gross and smelly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this ugly stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and unfortunately yours,
Melissa (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 12 bucks!

Click here to create your own Dear Santa letter!

Thanks Lindsay! This was fun :)!!!


On a side note: I'm DONE!!!! with my Christmas shopping!! :O) Woo-Hoo for me!!! I can't wait for Christmas!! 10 more days!! :)

No comments: