Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

We have a biter

CAUTION....this may get graphic, so if you are male, or faint at heart....please come back in a day or two for my next post....




Carson bit me....on my boob....three separate times....I screamed and then nearly cried, and quickly smooshed his face into my boob so that he would let go. Don't worry, he was not in danger of suffication, I just had to get him to open his mouth. We're going to see if we can't nip this in the bud, but we may be speeding up this whole food introduction thing. Nipple piercing is NOT something I am interested in, and definitely not by way of small, sharp baby teeth!!! Oh, and the funniest part about it, is that every time he would finally let go, he would grin up at me with those two pearly whites like he had just done something SO funny!! It's a good thing he's cute!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judah did this. I know your pain.

Unknown said...

Oh I can't wait for that :0 Hope that is the end of the boob-biting. I know it is cliche but ....OH the joys of motherhood :)

KriSTeN said...

man i know that hurts. my mom used to scream in pain... i would not like that very much. hope he stops soon. have a good weekend!

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, that's hysterical and terrible at the same time!!! It's bad enough w/o teeth, so I do not look forward to that one bit!! As Lindsay said, "the joys of motherhood!" What a little booger though...smiling at you after biting you!! Babies are so cute! I crack up every time Hudson smiles and then lets out a big fart...typical boy!! :)

Kristen said...

OUCH! When you said it was going to be graphic, I was worried we were going to see a picture...

Ah, motherhood, fun things to look forward to...walks in the park, baby's first step, boob biting.

Anonymous said...

LOL! How funny, but so sad! LOL I'm sorry your child injured you, but it made for a really great blog! :)