Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 05, 2010

May 2010

I'm so far behind in blogging that I decided it would be best to blog about the highlights to catch up. Maybe that will put me back on track so I can feel like blogging is easy again! :) We'll see...

We've had incredibly busy months lately. I mean, we are always busy, but the last few months have really been ridiculous! I thought that we were busy when I was pregnant with Carter, but this pregnancy, our schedule has about twice as many huge events as his did. It sure is making things go quickly though!!

In May, Carson got to play on his very first soccer team and he also turned 5 years old!! Crazy to think that he starts kindergarten in a few short months. He is so, so excited. He asks me on a regular basis how much time he has left before he gets to go, and it's also a regular request to visit (drive by) his new school. It makes it much easier for me that he is so excited. I think it will really help it to be an awesome experience rather than one that makes me sad.

Our plan for his birthday party was to have a big birthday bash following one of his last soccer games, which happened to be on his birthday. Unfortunately, we got rained out for the party, but he did score a goal and had 2 assists during his game, so he was thrilled!! We moved the party indoors, and it was lots of fun as well! Here are some pictures from Carson's fifth birthday:
Photobucket

Carson and his sweetheart, Alexa:
Photobucket

DeeDee (Cary's mom) bought Carson his first bike, and he was SO excited, especially about his super sweet helmet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And of course, since it finally began to warm up, we've been spending lots of time outside in the kiddie pool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got to fly out to take engagement pictures for my brother and future sister-in-law during May. I cannot wait to shoot their wedding in November. Aside from the fact that it will be gorgeous, I'm super honored that they like my work enough to want me to do it! :)

1 comment:

Denique said...

Cute pictures!!! It is SO crazy tha the is 5! And congrats to Nathanial!!