Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not Quite Yet

I'm not quite back on my feet, umm...foot... but I'm heading that direction. The doc gave me clearance as of tomorrow (yeah, so I'm cheating...) to start baring 25 pounds on my foot, and then I can add an additional 25 pounds every 3 days until I'm walking without the need of crutches. I get a walking boot on December 10th, so hopefully I'll be getting around well by that point.

I realized the other day that in the wake of all of this, I have neglected to take Carter's 1 year pictures...bad Mommy. He's nearly 15 months old now...so bad...poor third child. So...I attempted to take pictures of him a few days ago...I knew that since I can't walk, they probably wouldn't turn out how I wanted, and I was right...I spent much of my time seeing the backside of him as he sped away, but it was fun to try anyway, and I have hope that as I can bare weight on my leg, I'll be heading back to client sessions and chasing my kids around in no time. (I know Cary, for one, is VERY ready for that!) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




4 comments:

Denique said...

Oh, they are so cute!!! You don't need a foot to take beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

they turned out really cute. way to go mom! even with a hurt foot. :)

Anonymous said...

OH, I love my Carter David, I love you too!!!
Bella

Deb said...

Proof that you really are super mom! Great pics! Warren has the same green shirt!