Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Playing with my lens wide open

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Carter was SO tired when I was taking these, but he LOVED being in the grass. He kept examining the grass and leaves around him tasting them and looking at them, and tasting them again, and I took pictures. :) More of these later...




5 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute! he's getting so big and grown up.

lindsey brooke said...

cute :o)

Deb said...

Adorable! I love how you make the background blurry!

KriSTeN said...

aw that's so sweet. i cant believe your youngest will be a year old soon. that's so crazy! he is precious. dennis put elijah in the grass the other day and he loved it... little boys just love the outdoors! :)
hope you guys are doing great!

alicia said...

Ok girl! We need some update on yals life. I know you are busy. Totally understand that...but I am needing to know how the Yocums are doing.