Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Lately...

We've had a lot of fun lately...I've been busy with SugarBowl Photography, and thankfully, keep booking new appointments. I just posted a sneak peek from my latest session on the SugarBowl Photography Blog

Last week we got to celebrate my Great Grandma's 90th birthday. With so many of my extended family in town, we took the opportunity of taking family and generational photos, and I felt so special when I was asked to capture photos that I hope will form memories for a lifetime. My Great Grandma is a woman worth honoring, and her children have and continue to rise up and call her blessed.
Photobucket

This week, Cary's mom, DeAnne, is visiting, and we've been having a great time. We had a community 4th of July celebration on the 3rd, and then we got to go to an Outlaws (pro lacrosse) game on the 4th, and witnessed a spectacular fireworks show. Carson didn't like it at first, but dealt with it as long as his ears were covered. After the show, he told me, "Mommy, i didn't like fireworks before, but now I do!" So I guess the show was up to par. :) Caden of course was mesmerized. I was concerned about what Carter might think because he was just so done by the time the show started, but he LOVED it! He would quite down and just stare at every firework and then when there was a transition in the show, he would cry again, only to become absolutely silent and wide-eyed with interest when the fireworks would start again. So funny! We have picnics and fun things like that planned for the rest of the week. It should be fun! Other than that, we have been doing this nearly every day:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

TA-DA!!! (It's moment's like this that make me call Caden a "fruit-cake." These moments happen a lot, because he's started coming up to me when he thinks he's funny saying, "I a fruit-take, Mommy? FRUIT-TAKE?? :))))) " This kid cracks me up. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"ROAAAAAARRRRRR"Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your words about Grandma Emory and they are so true, we are blessed!! The pictures are great of the boys, and you are so right Caden is an absolute Fruit-Take!!!!
Love,
Bella