Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

I Heart Faces, Week 24: Let's Here It for the Boys

Haven't entered one of these for a while, but when I saw the category, I new exactly which pictures I would enter, so here goes. :)



Kid's Entry
This is my fave right now from my brood... I think because it makes me laugh every time I see it, and Caden was so proud of himself, and even held the pose for me. That kid is hilarious...

Photobucket

Adult Entry
This is my favorite from the last senior session I did, which happened to be a guy. I probably love it more than I should...but that's okay. :)
Photobucket

Feel free to click on either of the pictures to make them larger.

Come check out the other entries at iHeartFaces.com. The entries get better every week!



5 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Your son has got the best expression - looks like he's saying "You talkin' to me?!". And what a cool senior shot.

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Both are great entries! My entry is here.

Erica said...

your son is adorable and hilarious! what a funny pic! and that senior pic is great... LOVE the car!! great pics! oh and your family is beautiful!

Julie Rivera said...

Love the face mask up on top of your son's head, to add to the interest of the image. And if I were that senior, I would want my really cool car in the picture, too! No need to apologize for loving that shot. No need at all!

Carmen said...

both shots are great...