Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Little Things

No one in our home woke up this morning until 9 AM!!! We are so used to being woken up by Caden or Carson by 6:30 or so that we never set our alarm anymore. We must have all been tired though, because Caden woke up for his usual morning feeding around 5:30, and then Carson was the first to wake at 9. I feel like I should break out in song...Oh, what a beautiful morning!.... Then Carson spent the next 10 minutes changing from his nighttime diaper to his underpants all on his own without any leading from me. After that, Carson was "golfing" around our living room with a small ball and his drumstick, and when he hit it, Caden clapped as if on cue. It was the first time he's ever clapped, and I thought it was pretty funny that it was so appropriate.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay for sleeping in! I love that too...and never get it either (even without little kiddos yet) :) Can't believe I can say we'll see you tomorrow!!!

Unknown said...

oh how i envy you ....my upcoming weeks are going to be so not like your morning.

Unknown said...

yeah we would have to send her to our parent's until she was better. she is better now, but not 100% yet. praying that she has a full recovery so we don't have to worry at all.

Anonymous said...

9am!?!?! That is a lovely, wonderful miracle. I am very jealous.
RYC- I found out what happened to your comment. I posted the same blog twice! You found the second one the second time... or something like that... anyway, I think you're perfectly funny. When other people don't get my wit, I assume it's because thier sense of humor is a little off, not mine.
And you can tell your husband I said so :)