Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm so blessed!!

Last night, Caden (who has been averaging 9 hours sleep a night for the last several weeks) slept from 7:30 p.m. until 7:30 a.m.! Carson averages 12 hours a night also! They are both really good nappers. I think God knows that I might lose my salvation if my children weren't good sleepers. ;)

A magazine I got in the mail yesterday said that by 4 months of age, babies sleep about 6-8 hours consecutively. My boys must be geniuses with the advancements they've already mustered!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

That is awesome! I know that their sleep schedules can make or break a Mommy...so you've got it made...definitely!!

Unknown said...

Good sleep is definitely what keeps me sane...people keep telling me that Hayden doesn't need naps anymore and I'm like...are you kidding me???? She will take a nap until she is 18 if I have anything to do with it. Lol

Deb said...

I know who to call to teach me how to get my babies on a sleep schedule! By the way,thanks for commenting on all my posts. At least I know someone other than my mom and sister reads them.

Nicki W. said...

t is the same way! at 7 weeks, he slept 8 hours and now...he sleeps 12! i am so happy about it!

Michelle said...

That's so awesome! congrats and I hope they both sleep that way for a very LONG time.
I was kind of sad to hear that at a year they sleep 12 hours, that seems like a lot of time you can't spend with them...but i'm sure at that point I'll be glad for a break.

Anonymous said...

Well, they are geniuses! Jackson Isaiah refusing-to-sleep-through-the-night Fields still wakes up once during the night. 8and a half months of no sleeping through the night. SO MUCH FUN... heh heh :)