Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 12, 2006

Carson was voted Toddler of the Week!!

Go check it out

This is the birth board that we are a part of. Each week they nominate a new toddler, and then the members ask questions about that toddler all week, and the nominee is supposed to answer and post pictures. It's lots of fun, and feel free to check it out, it changes all week :)

I'm such a nerd! :)

5 comments:

Deborah said...

That is so cool!! how fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats Carson!! You are just too cute for your britches :)

Unknown said...

WEll I got my first payout :) $5 for one little blog. Works for me. I haven't gotten all too many offers, but I just signed up. So, hey, I figure if I'm gonna blog, why not throw a pitch in for a couple of random topics here and there. If you are interested, you just sign up at www.blogitive.com and in the contact them link put my name or email lsm05@Hotmail.com and tell them I referred ya :)

Unknown said...

Oh..I finished my first sapphire star this quarter :) Yippee!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! It was great reading all the fun facts about Carson :)

ryc - Thanks for all the encouragement. I was starting to think I might have to wear maternity clothes FOR-EV-ER :)

And what where you and Cary talking about? Where I was talking about needing a snowcone? hmmm...
I suddenly need *gasp* water! later :)