Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fun New Haircut

Hey everyone! I was getting VERY bored with my doo (due??) so I went to see my sister and told her to take license and make it crazy, and this is what we came up with... I LOVE IT!!! :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Just wanted to share :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sassy!!! Looks great, and easy too.
Phylicia

Unknown said...

I love love love it!!! I'm sick of my do too...don't know if I'm as brave as you though...it reminds me of when I first saw you soooo long ago and you had short hair!

Deborah said...

WOW!!! I love it! You are soooooo brave!! I am trying to grow mine out at the moment, but we will see how long that lasts!!! You look great!

E. Michelle said...

you can totally pull that off-- you look GREAT!!!
it is a good look for a new mom too.

KriSTeN said...

Simply beautiful! I love it! what did Cary say? i love it when i get my hair cut and Dennis notices! :) have a great week girl!

Anonymous said...

I think u r hot!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think u r hot!!!!

alicia said...

Very cute hair do! I got mine chopped off too but not as short. I like it and it fits your face very well. Good job Natalie.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Reminds me how badly I need a trim... :)

Anonymous said...

RYC - Heck yes, we found out what was wrong with K - He's WEIRD! haha! Just kidding. The only thing I can figure is that he just freaks out like that anytime he gets in trouble. He probably zoned out, followed the first adult female butt he saw (eye level, you know), and when he realized he wasn't where he was supposed to be, he had a little meltdown.

Like I said... weirdo :) haha

Anonymous said...

prettyyy i always love you with short hair!!